Thursday, April 18, 2024 6:55:44 PM

Always ask to register

11 years ago
#387 Quote
I have a licensed version 2.00.032 installed on a Win 7 Professional  x64.

When I restarted my computer, half of the time, the trial splash screen appears and ask to register
Some time if say that the product is active, some time it say trial
My user account is an administrator, and it's configured to auto-login
Do you have an idea

Thanks
Martin
11 years ago
#389 Quote
Can you describe anything that is different between logins? Is there more than one user account being used with Secure Lockdown? Is the Internet alway available? It the time/Date correct on the system? Is this set up on a virtual machine?
11 years ago
#392 Quote
It's not a virtual machine
The version is Secur Lockdown V2
It's not the explorer version
My system is configured for auto-login, it's possible that the system is not complitely started when secur lockdown start
There is only one user that used Secur Lockdown
11 years ago
#393 Quote
If you don't use "auto-login" does the activation screen apear, or does it operate properly?
11 years ago
#394 Quote
Same problem
If I log off and log back in, some time it work, some time the splash screen say Active for 29 days, Some time time it' say Trial with -1 day left
11 years ago
#395 Quote
My system as a HP Z600 Workstation Model:WD059AV
Can it be possible that HP configure something to prevent yous software to start correctly?
11 years ago
#396 Quote
Please ensure there is no virus protection software running.
11 years ago
#397 Quote
There is no Anti-virus
It's a new computer
11 years ago
#398 Quote
Most new computers do have some sort of anti-virus protect pre-installed... Please check the Windows Application Event Logs to see if there is a Secure Lockdown error.
11 years ago
#400 Quote
There is no anti-virus
The firewall is OFF
The UAC is desable
There is no event log at that time
Only 1 information message:
The winlogon notification subscriber <SessionEnv> was unavailable to handle a notification event.