Thursday, March 28, 2024 4:59:14 PM

OneDrive Sync

3 years ago
#18083 Quote
Microsoft OneDrive Sync is not working when in Kiosk/Lockdown mode.  I have OneDrive App running in the background apps list of Inteset Settings, still it only syncs/upload files when I unlock.  Are there any settings that would address this issue.
3 years ago
#18086 Quote
I you have the System Lockdown > Local Level > No Desktop option selected, try disabling.
3 years ago
#18096 Quote
Even with all settings enabled in order to troubleshoot, trying both "Circle Dock" and "Win Start Menu", OneDrive still doesn't start at all.  There may be a registry setting necessary to make it happen.  I know that it was necessary to have this setting added to the registry to have access to OneDrive in Explorer EnableUserOSDriveAccess=1, but that doesn't enable OneDrive Sync or allow it to run when in Locked mode.
3 years ago
#18099 Quote
Try starting the following EXE file using the Windows Task Scheduler. Choose the "Run when user is logged in" and "Run with highest privileges" options in Scheduler:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe

3 years ago
#18100 Quote
Thanks for the tip, but that didn't work either.  Any other ideas, please.  It is very important that we have this working because if OneDrive sharing is disabled in lockdown mode, we have no reason to use the Inteset solution.  Much appreciated.
3 years ago
#18159 Quote
We have found that due to other restrictions that occur when Secure Lockdown is enabled, OneDrive syncing is disabled. We do plan to add an option to allow it in a future release of the utility.
11 months ago
#44063 Quote
Has the problem already been solved? Currently we're having the same issue with the latest Version of the Secure Lockdown MAE.
11 months ago
#44064 Quote
The latest release of Secure Lockdown has an "Enable OneDrive" option which you can set via a Windows Registry key. Download the latest Administrator Guide and find the Hidden Secure Lockdown > Enable Ondrive topic.
11 months ago
#44065 Quote
We have Enabled OneDrive via the registry and it still doesn't start. We are using the Version 2.0.215. Is there a more recent Version available to us?
11 months ago
#44066 Quote
Yes, v2.00.119 is downloadable from our website