Sunday, May 19, 2024 7:06:50 AM

Problems - Secure Lockdown v2 - Chrome Edition

6 years ago
#4455 Quote
Hi guys,

I have 2 computers with Secure Lockdown v2 - Chrome Edition running on it. Today on one machine, Chrome don't boot up at start, I took a look on that machine and manually I reconfigurate the Windows Task and it seems that is all running again but in "Managed devices" all 2 machines appears offline, sometimes it appears online, but I can't do anything. The other machine is far away from me, what is happening? I didn't touch anything of instalation and I want to know if you can take a look on that and tell me what is happening.

Of my 2 licensed devices, TM-Figueres is the one that I reconfigurate the task and TM-Girona is the one far away from me but I can acces over Teamviewer and is running as normal, in the TM-Girona didn't do anything. All 2 appears offline on your site.

Thanks in advanced,

Miquel
6 years ago
#4459 Quote
This issue should be resolved. Please try restarting your systems if not.
6 years ago
#4460 Quote
Hi guys,

Ok, thanks! We try to boot the 2 computers with no problem on the deploy of Lockdown but we don't see the machines online and TM-Girona can't update it over your site. Can you take a look on that?

Thanks in advanced.

Miquel
6 years ago
#4461 Quote
We are showing both of your systems connected properly at this point.
6 years ago
#4462 Quote
Really sorry! Suddenly it recovers on your site, maybe was something with my cache.

The 2 computer are running normaly and I update TM-Girona from your site.

Thanks for support.

Sincerely,

Miquel