Sunday, May 19, 2024 8:13:44 AM

ENABLE ALT TAB for SECURE LOCKDOWN.

6 years ago
#5118 Quote
I have the kiosk set up, but have users complaining it is hard ot navigate.

I want to disable use of local drives, and only read write to USB, but also the ability to alt tab between internet and excel and word etc . How do I do this?
6 years ago
#5126 Quote
You can enable the Alt+Tab key sequence by disabling the "No Alt+Tab" option under System Lockdown > Local Level > No System Keys > ellipse button

You will need to allow access to local drives if you want to allow access to a USB drive. Note that the C:\ drive will not be accessible.
6 years ago
#5127 Quote
How may I clone a PC so the settings are exact without resetting everything? We have lots of licenses, and I need to do 10 units for a lab. When I tried cloning, I have to reset my circle dock config.
6 years ago
#5128 Quote
Please see the "Build an OS Image with Automatic Product Activation" section of the Administrator Guide.
6 years ago
#5129 Quote
That does not assist me. I am doing physical drive copies and reentering the serial number to activate. When I load it up , all the settings of the dock are gone.
6 years ago
#5130 Quote
See the "Copying Secure Lockdown Configuration Settings to Other Computers" section of the Administrator Guide.