Sunday, May 5, 2024 2:14:32 PM

Wyse WDM Manger 4.9.1 and Inteset lockdown IE Edition.

11 years ago
#983 Quote
I have a working deployment of Secure Lockdown IE Edition with 40 WES7 clients utitlizing Wyse Z90D7 workstations.  However.... I am experiencing an issue where I can patch, sync time, change network information and names in Wyse WDM (Wyse Device Manager, Enterprise Edition), but I can not capture or deploy BIOS or Workstation images while the Secure Lockdown software is turned on.  Only works when I turn it off.  Obviously, Wyse is less than excited about helping.  

I have even tried enabling Secure Lockdown, with all options unchecked. just it running seems to be preventing this from working.  It wouldn't be a large deal as the images are fresh, but I need to change the BIOS settings, seems to be a conflict in Secure Lockdown and HAgent communication, (WDM Management Agent).
11 years ago
#984 Quote
Your best bet is to disable Secure Lockdown, do the updates, then re-enable Secure Lockdown. You can set up a script to disable/enable Secure Lockdown via command-line (see documentation) for a more hands-off process.