Wednesday, May 1, 2024 2:12:55 AM

Desktop Background No Options

10 years ago
#1256 Quote
I've installed the trial version of inteset on a Win7 64-bit kiosk and tried to set it up so that it automatically logs in and directly opens up a single website for staff to use. This works (staff are able to login and use the website, it pops back open again when they close it etc.) but in the morning when I go to check out the kiosk, it gets stuck on the desktop image (no icons) and won't bring up the website at all. When this happens I have to manually restart the computer (I can't logout in this mode) and go through all the startup processes, ie. manually login to that account, and click "Start Trial" on the popup to enable users to use the kiosk properly.

I've gone into the computer and adjusted the power settings to "never turn off the hard disk" in case that was the issue but it's still a problem.

Anyone have a possible solution to this problem?

Thanks!
10 years ago
#1257 Quote
What edition of Secure Lockdown are you using and what build of the software do you have (found in the About tab)?
10 years ago
#1258 Quote
Hi there

Inteset Version 2.0 (Internet Explorer Edition) (IE ver: 10)
Build 2.00.0071

Is the one I have installed

Thanks!
10 years ago
#1259 Quote
Please send screen shots of the different Secure Lockdown configuration screens to techsupport@inteset.com.
10 years ago
#1260 Quote
Also, does "Alt-Shift-S" reveal the Secure Lockdown Configuration Screen in the morning when all you see is the desktop background?
10 years ago
#1443 Quote
This is happening to me as well.
10 years ago
#1445 Quote
Jennifer, does the ALT-Shft-S reveal the Secure Lockdown configuration utility? Also, please download the latest version and try again (2.00.078).
10 years ago
#1447 Quote
Yes it does.
10 years ago
#1448 Quote
What edition of Secure Lockdown are you using?