Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:21:37 PM

Repackage for slient install

12 years ago
#354 Quote
I was able to repackage the software with all the setting I needed except for the activation of the license key. We are trying to be able to reimage without tech intervention. But if the registeration doenst catch I am unable to deploy this remotely.

Thanks
12 years ago
#355 Quote
The software has built-in handling of bulk installations. We will send you a guide on how to impliment that.
11 years ago
#425 Quote
techsupport@inteset.com wrote:
The software has built-in handling of bulk installations. We will send you a guide on how to impliment that.

Can you also send to me?  I am about to deploy to 20-30 machines, and was curious how to do this if I was going to try and use an image.
11 years ago
#598 Quote
Secure Lockdown support. We are planning to deploy on many PCs using an image. Any special instructions? How does licensing work with multiple deployments using an image?
11 years ago
#613 Quote
Please email techsupport@inteset.com and we will send you a procedure document that details a procedure for image incorporation. When you purchase a quantity of licenses, you receive a single license which you can use for multiple systems and use within your image.
11 years ago
#622 Quote
FYI, the next release of Secure Lockdown (Build 2.00.045) will have the ability to enable and disable lockdown via command-line. We expect this to be released Friday, Oct, 19th or sooner.