Thursday, April 25, 2024 11:56:38 AM

Your Maximized Option is Not Fullscreen

4 years ago
#17016 Quote
We have a custom winform application that runs fullscreen with the following code:

this.Location = new Point(0, 0);
                this.FormBorderStyle = FormBorderStyle.None;
                this.Width = Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width;
                this.Height = Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Height;
                this.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized;

We are trying to set it up with your Secure Lockdown v2 Standard edition.  When I added the application to the configuration as the main application to start, I did not set the maximized option.  When it starts our application, it makes it a borderless window but only half the screen width and full height when in landscape mode.  It appears your lockdown software is changing the primary screen bounds when our application goes to set the full screen mode.

Next we commented out our code that just leaves it as a standard windows form and set the configuration to Maximized in your software.  This started fine and maximized the application but left the windows titlebar on the top.  With the title bar it is not really a kiosk.

Any information you can provide about what your app is do, the sequence that it happens, etc would be helpful. I tried delaying  the start of our application by 10 seconds, but that did not help.

Thank you,

Steve
4 years ago
#17017 Quote
The Maximize feature simply maximizes the windows of the main process indicated in the Master Application field. Test this on other applications (such as Notepad) and you'll see the intended functionality