Sunday, May 19, 2024 12:53:05 AM

Internet Access disabled when Secure Lockdown V2 Enabled

6 years ago
#4548 Quote
Running windows 10 With Secure Lockdown V2 Chrome Edition ver. 62.0.3202.89 Build 2.00.187
Each time I enabled lockdown mode it disables the internet access. I have attempted to enable and disabled Allowed sites along with disabling every option under the Chrome Lockdown and every option under System lockdown. the internet works fine before enabling secure lockdown and after disabling secure lockdown, just not during which is what is required. I have also attempted the process with a wired internet connection from a wireless internet connections. Still running the trial.
6 years ago
#4551 Quote
Secure Lockdown does not disable the Internet. It's unclear what is causing that. Please be sure that the Chrome Lockdown > Allowed Sites > Enable option is unchecked.
6 years ago
#4552 Quote
I have tested the enable button multiple times, maybe I misinterpreted what was happening. Could it be possible that instead of disabling the internet it's blocking ALL webpages? I receive a blank grey screen with no error prompts an all pages when secure lockdown is enabled.
6 years ago
#4553 Quote
Make sure you're using the latest release of Secure Lockdown - Chrome Edition (build: 2.00.187). There was a change in Chrome a few months back that caused whitelisting not to work. Also, be sure you're running the latest release of Chrome.
6 years ago
#4554 Quote
I am running latest version of both chrome and secure lockdown, still nothing is achieved
6 years ago
#4555 Quote
It's unclear what is causing this issue. Try running Secure Lockdown on a different computer and test the differences if possible.
6 years ago
#4556 Quote
I have done that as well, I have attempted this on my home computer as opposed to my work computer and it works fine, both are running Windows 10
6 years ago
#4557 Quote
Is it possible there is a Proxy server or virus protection interfering with the connectivity?
6 years ago
#4558 Quote
I have disabled the virus protection, I am not familiar with the proxy server, however I know I have not manually enabled the proxy server