Friday, March 29, 2024 2:56:40 AM

Prevent application from closing?

11 years ago
#538 Quote
Hi,

I was wondering if there was an argument I could pass through to the running application so that users could not click the 'x' button to close out?

I checked off the box to keep it always running, but when a user closes the application, even though it's running in the background, it cannot be accessed. The only way to make it reappear is to shut down and reboot.

I know you can pass arguments when you set up the application to run...is there one to prevent closing it?

Thanks!
-David
11 years ago
#539 Quote
There is an option to "Keep Maximized" in the Secure Lockdown settings. Have you tried that? Regarding the prevention of the closing the application, check with the software company of the master application you are using. Check the settings of that application to see if there is a way to fully close the app  instead of sending it to the background.
11 years ago
#540 Quote
Thanks for the reply! The 'keep maximized' option helps in case the user minimizes the application, but not for if they exit. I've reached out to the software's company to see if they have a solution.

Thanks!
-David