Friday, April 26, 2024 11:21:06 PM

Secure Lockdown re-asks for product key after installing Microsoft updates - but will not accept key

11 years ago
#757 Quote
Hi

I just activated Windows 7 and installed 74 "Important" Microsoft updates. When I run Secure Lockdown it asks for the product key.

- this PC was already running Secure Lockdown with our license key (installed 1-2 months ago)
- the dialog says "trial days remaining : -1"
- I didn't install kb2515325 with the updates (or kb971033)
- I entered our license key but it said that "the product activation code you enterd has reached its installation limit"
- we have a license for four PCs
- I activated Windows 7 on this PC just before installing the Windows Updates. Could this affect the Secure Lockdown license? I think the PC had been running in it's Window 7 grace period - but not sure (I didn't set the PC up but was told that Win 7 may not have been activated when built).

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tim
11 years ago
#758 Quote
Please email Techsupport@Inteset.com with your order number and we will assign you a new activation.
11 years ago
#772 Quote
I have the same issue with the trial version.  I am trying to demo for management and am on day 2 and after running updates have the same issue.  Please help me resolve asap, thank you.
11 years ago
#773 Quote
Are you running the a trial, or did you purchase Secure Lockdown? We can extend your trial, if you send us the machine ID (found in the About tab, or initial splash screen)
11 years ago
#774 Quote
I am running the trial, the id is ID:55041-011-2506663-86227-BFEBFBFF000306A9
11 years ago
#777 Quote
hello?
11 years ago
#778 Quote
Hi Robert,
We sent you an email regarding this. If you did not receive it, please email techsupport@inteset.com directly.
11 years ago
#779 Quote
thank you