Friday, April 19, 2024 5:02:38 AM

Help with domain login

11 years ago
#780 Quote
Everytime I login whenthe system in locked down I get a Run As box that asks which user account do you want to use run this program. I get the standard choices of Current user or The following user. The only way that I can get it to run correctly is if I uncheck the box for Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity. I would like to be able to set this up so that it won't prompt our users. I am using a Domain account for the login.
11 years ago
#781 Quote
This issue occurs under Windows XP only and when the "Disable Desktop" option in Secure Lockdown is checked. The problem has been fixed with the latest release of Secure Lockdown (ver 2.00.052). Please download and install it.
11 years ago
#782 Quote
Thank you. I was able to download the new version and it has resolved that issue. I now seem to have another message box that appears as I login. Secure Lockdown.  It is likely that the master process is already running. The process exits right after it starts. Ensure that this process is not already running. Is there some setting that can fix this message?
11 years ago
#783 Quote
Do you get this message every time you log in or just some times? Does Alt-Shift-S still bring up the Secure Lockdown Configuration utility?
11 years ago
#784 Quote
Every time I login when the PC is locked down and ATL SHIFT S will bring up the utility program.
11 years ago
#786 Quote
Is the Master process you're running a batch file, or script? If so, you cant do this because Secure lockdown needs to monitor the process to make sure it stays running.
11 years ago
#833 Quote
FYI, A new release of Secure Lockdown was posted today that may fix the problem you're experiencing with the "Program exits" message issue. Please try it if you get the opportunity:

You can download the latest version (2.00.053) here:

http://shop.inteset.com/Category/14-lock-down-windows-7-and-internet-explorer-for-kiosks.aspx