Thursday, April 18, 2024 8:06:27 PM

Win7 Fullscreen and Relaunch Issues

11 years ago
#810 Quote
Hi,
I'm testing trial versions of Secure Lockdown V2 with the view of purchasing multiple copies for an internet cafe and AV scanning stations but am having some issues configuring it to work correctly.

Have tried it on several different PCs all running Windows 7 SP1 32bit, but the two applications required (seperate PC installs) do not reopen when closed by the user, despite the option being ticked. All lockdown options are enabled so I'm just left with a black screen and no way of reopening the app. Have tried with AVG antivius and a secured custom version of Firefox and both fail to relaunch. Also, the firefox app fails to recognise the fullscreen tickbox, and has to be maximised manually.

Are there any suggestions on what I could try to get this working before I look for an alternative product.

Many thanks..
11 years ago
#811 Quote
What version/build of Secure Lockdown do you have (you can find that info in the About tab)?
11 years ago
#812 Quote
Build used was 2.00.050 as downloaded this morning.
Many Thanks.
11 years ago
#813 Quote
Please download the latest version from here (2.00.052):

http://shop.inteset.com/Products/9-lock-down-windows-7-with-inteset-secure-lockdown.aspx

Build .050 had an issue on some computers that would cause the Master App not to restart once closed. Note that we are posting a newer version later today that allows different Editions of Secure Lockdown to be installed and run under different accounts on the same computer.
11 years ago
#815 Quote
Thanks for the suggestion.. I uninstalled the version I had and installed 2.00.052 on two PCs but unfortuantly they both still exhibit the same behaviour.
11 years ago
#819 Quote
Are you using Secure Lockdown - Multi-application Edition?
11 years ago
#820 Quote
No. I'm testing "Secure Lockdown V2". I have two seperate installations on two seperate PCs, each running a single piece of software. The software is different on each PC, one is AVG, the other Firefox. Both have the same issues.

Thanks again
11 years ago
#822 Quote
Please look under the Windows Application Event Logs to see if there are any Secure Lockdown Errors displayed
11 years ago
#823 Quote
No, there are no errors.. Just information entries about launching the master process as i've been logging in and out and switching it off/on
11 years ago
#825 Quote
Is the "Keep Maximized" option checked? If not, that will prevent the window from restoring automatically (we are improving this feature so that you can choose to not have the window maximized, but still restore if minimized)