Sunday, May 5, 2024 12:37:01 PM

Windows 8 - Ctr+Alt+Del is not disabled.. I still see a weird screen which is stripped down

10 years ago
#1270 Quote
Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del in Windows 8 does switch to a different screen.

Can I disable it? I want Ctrl+Alt+Del to be completely ignored.

Can I activate the product via command line? Can a re-deem or deactive the product from the online shop instead of the application itself?
10 years ago
#1271 Quote
CTRL-Alt-Del can not be disabled. The OS does not allow it. Yes, you can disable Secure Lockdown from a command line. This capability is described in the Users Manual included with the software. You can not deactivate a license from our website (although you can look up license activity and merge product keys.) You must deactivate a license from within the the software. How is also explained in the Users Manual.
10 years ago
#1272 Quote
I want to do an unattended install, configuration & activation of Secure Lockdown v2. Is that possible?

Imagine a non-technical user inserting a flash drive and clicking in runme.bat that does everything..

I did read the manual.
10 years ago
#1273 Quote
You can the disable AutoPlay popup in Windows so inserting a flash drive would be ineffective. We do have an "Unattended OS Image Installation guide. Please request this document from techsupport@inteset.com