Thursday, May 16, 2024 11:27:26 AM

Windows 7 SP1 (x64) - TouchScreen issue when enable Lockdown mode

9 years ago
#1893 Quote
Hi,

Using Inteset Secure LockDown for IE on Windows 7 SP1, when using latest version, everything work as expected, no errors messages, but the touchscreen get a poor response time (need to touch the screen twice to get it click once)..

Also, with latest version, when I click on my header which is just an "<a href="index.php">HEADER</a>", I get an error message which tell me I can't do that action... if I load another page which old a PDF file then I click again on that same header, it work...

Due to that, I revert back to the build 2.00.31 (v.2), the latest was build 100.

Anyways, with this older version, I got the error message when LockDown is enable about this "DisableTaskBarOntop", I never get rid off it, even when I disable some function of the soft...

Any advices ?

PC: AIO Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z

With the latest version, I try to add everything that run at start, mostly GFX drivers (Intel Graphics, control panel I guess for it), didn't change nothing.
9 years ago
#1894 Quote
Please request the Secure Lockdown - Administrator Guide from techsupport@inteset.com. In the guide is a section that explains how to disable the keyboard blocking function which is disrupting your Win 7 touchscreen functionality on your AIO computer.

Regarding the error when trying to open a PDF file in the browser, be sure that the "No Downloads" option is disabled found under the Secure Lockdown > IE Lockdown > General Options tab.
9 years ago
#1895 Quote
Ok, for the first part I don't see why the "keyboard" would be the issue of the touchscreen that didn't function properly, but I'll give it a try.
Mail sended, waiting an answer.

For the second part, you didn't understand what I said:
I go to my main page: http://localhost/
On that page, I have an header which point to "index.php". If I click on it, I get an error, don't have the permission to go on that page...
If I load a PDF file which is present on my local site, then click on the header, it work, no errors. (I use iframes, the header is outside of the iframes (one for the menu, another for the content)).

Edit: After I see the hint in the doc, I maybe understand why you tell me to try that. Will test it ASAP.
Remain the second part now...
9 years ago
#1898 Quote
Ok, I updated to the build 100, did some changes in the registry, and touchscreen is working properly so far.

But this change disabled the possibility to block keyboard function like Alt+F4, that's bad, there isn't another way to proceed ?
(for now, I enable the master process keep alive to 2 secs, that should be good).

The error when clicking the header isn't present anymore (at least for now).

Thanks.
9 years ago
#2048 Quote
Hello,
and I’m in the same (slow touchscreen) situation with a AIO Asus ET2013, Win 7 PRO x64:
•  Touchscreen perfect when ISLv2 not locking
•  Touchscreen one touch ok (very slow) and one fail when ISLv2 is locking.

So I gently ask you the “Secure Lockdown - Administrator Guide” cause the support mail answers

"I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system
<techsupport@inteset.com>: lost connection with mail.inteset.com[12.110.136.41]
while sending RCPT TO"
9 years ago
#2049 Quote
Please try emailing techsupport@inteset.com again. If that doesn't work, try our gmail account inteset00@gmail.com.