Tuesday, May 7, 2024 7:37:51 PM

Inteset Error: OS-id-error-processor-error-motherboard-error

9 years ago
#1940 Quote
Secure Lockdown was unable to extract the information it needs to generate a unique system ID.  Now, I receive this error in registration status and it puts me on a 30 day trial period for a license I paid for.  

Inteset Error: OS-id-error-processor-error-motherboard-error

In addition, the Circle Dock stopped working immediately after receiving this error.  I cannot even get into the Circle Dock settings now without getting another error:  "Circle Dock has Stopped Working"...

Steps I've tried:
1.  Deactivating/Reactivating Product.  - Fail
2.  Uninstalling Product, deleting Inteset folder, download current version and Reinstalling product - Fail

I have sent several emails and have yet to receive any troubleshooting steps I can take to resolve this problem.

Our Kiosk has been down because of this for 24hrs and counting...

All I want is some help.

Inteset Secure Lockdown - MAE Edition.

Thanks.
9 years ago
#1941 Quote
You've been getting help via email...

What is your OS? Do you have this working on other systems? If so, what's different, or what changed on this system? Does this system have the same hardware specs as your working systems? Is this unit set up in a virtual environment?
9 years ago
#1942 Quote
What is your OS? Windows 7 64Bit
Do you have this working on other systems? Yes
If so, what's different, or what changed on this system? All the systems are the same exact models and clones of each other from a base image. The problem began when I installed the latest version of Inteset on the system.  I did not uninstall the previous version first.
Does this system have the same hardware specs as your working systems? Yes, the exact same.
Is this unit set up in a virtual environment?  No it is not.
9 years ago
#1943 Quote
Please try reinstalling the image on that system. We will provide you with a licenses deactivation. Also, there is a specific procedure for creating an OS image with Secure Lockdown. The Administrator Guide with the information will be emailed to you directly.
9 years ago
#1946 Quote
I have the Admin Guide already, but thanks for sending again.  Is there nothing else you can suggest I try?  It has been working for 4 months now with no problem.  It just started this yesterday -? How can it be my Image?
9 years ago
#1948 Quote
Currently, this seems to be the best course of action for the situation.