Monday, April 29, 2024 1:49:40 PM

CTRL-ALT-SHIFT Key Combination Does Not Work

9 years ago
#1951 Quote
I am using Inteset Secure Lockdown v2.

I have the application configured to start my application which is a Visual Basic program.  Within my program, I have some special key combinations that I use to perform special functions such as bringing up a debug window, updating the local data from the server, etc.

When Windows starts and logs in, my application starts as expected.  From what I can tell, the program is working correctly but none of my key combinations work.  For example, I use CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-D to bring up the debug window.  When I check the debug file, it is showing that the key press isn't even registering in the program.

I have checked the program configuration and I do have all of the available keystrokes disabled but the one that I am using (CTRL-ALT-SHIFT) is not listed so I would think that it would work.

If I disable Secure Lockdown and run my program, the key combinations work fine.

Please advise.

John

9 years ago
#1952 Quote
You will needed to disabled the Secure Lockdown System Keys Blocking feature. Please request the Secure Lockdown - Administrator Guide from techsupport@inteset.com to learn how to doable this feature.