Thursday, May 16, 2024 4:44:25 AM

Lock user computer using LockDown Multi Appplication

9 years ago
#2009 Quote
Hi,

I have the version Multi Application Edition but I having a problem... I need to lock the computer when the screensaver start or 5 minutes in IDLE (Anybody touching the keyboard or mouse) but when I activate the application this function isn't work...

Someone have any tips?

Thanks
9 years ago
#2010 Quote
Try starting your application using a Windows shortcut and in the properties of the shortcut specify “Run as administrator” in the Advanced section (press the “Advanced…” button).
9 years ago
#2012 Quote
Hi,

Sorry, I think I didn`t explain better...

I need always when my ScreenSaver start and someone touch in Mouse or Keyboard I need to type the password to logon in the machine. Similar Windows + L....

Thanks
9 years ago
#2013 Quote
Make sure you have the Secure Lockdown > System Lockdown > No Desktop option disabled. If it is enabled, the Windows screen saver will not work.
9 years ago
#2014 Quote
The screensaver works but not lock my computer... I enabled the GPO "Password protect the screen saver" but still not working.
9 years ago
#2015 Quote
Try unchecking the Secure Lockdown > System Lockdown > Machine Level > No Shutdown option.
9 years ago
#2016 Quote
I tried and still not working...
9 years ago
#2017 Quote
Does the Windows Screen Saver appear after 5 minutes? If so, when you move the mouse, what happens? Try unchecking the System Lockdown > Local Level > No Logoff option as well.
9 years ago
#2019 Quote
When the Lockdown is activate, the screensaver works and when I move my mouse return to desktops.
When the lockdown is desactivate the screensaver works and when I move my mouse I need to type the password to login.
9 years ago
#2020 Quote
Please provide your Secure Lockdown settings. We are not able to reproduce the issue - the Windows Login screen does appear after inactivity forcing a password to be entered.